Vegetal wall, green wall or vertical garden: all synonyms to describe the latest trend in world architecture. Vertical gardens represent important architectural elements, with considerable advantages, but they are also true works of art. Minimal, flowery or luxuriant, regardless of the choice of details, any vertical garden satisfies the view and has a great impact on the viewer. The vegetable walls, taking advantage of the unused vertical space, are not only decorative and soothing but represent an intelligent choice especially for decorating rooms with limited space available.
Many of our customers, designers and architects have often asked themselves the usefulness of choosing an artificial vertical garden over a real one. Thanks to the quality of our plants and our artificial green, we can create gardens identical to the natural ones, both to the eye and to the touch, but without any problems. It is unlikely that an observer admiring our vertical gardens will notice that the garden is “fake”, but will appreciate the precision with which the plants have been placed.
Let’s now see 6 reasons that lead to choose an artificial vertical garden signed by Carlo Civera. Compared to real vertical gardens, artificial ones:
- They do not require sunlight: this aspect, even if taken for granted, is often one of the first reasons that lead customers to choose our artificial vertical gardens. In fact, many walls are not exposed to sunlight and a real garden could never grow;
- They do not require irrigation: true vertical gardens are characterized by two main costs, the creation of an ad hoc irrigation system and the daily water consumption to keep the plants lush. Our artificial gardens break them both down;
- They do not require great depth to be installed: in some environments, exploiting every inch is essential. Thanks to a research that lasted more than 5 years, we managed to create a structure that clutters only 4 centimeters (excluding plants) and allows it to be installed anywhere;
- They do not require maintenance: they represent the ideal solution for all those people who do not have a “green thumb” or simply do not have time to carefully take care of the plants. How do you remove dust from artificial vertical gardens? It is a question that our customers often ask us. Being treated with dust, our artificial plants are easily cleaned once a year with a damp cloth or, in the case of little dust, blowing the leaves at a distance of about 40 cm with a common can of compressed air;
- They don’t get dirty: for lovers of cleanliness this is excellent news. Being artificial, our gardens do not get dirty, you will never see a leaf fall or residues of earth on the floor.
- They are less expensive: the price per square meter of our gardens is much lower than the real ones and above all, for the customer, it is a cost that is incurred only once. In fact, real artificial vertical gardens are characterized by two types of costs: installation costs and continuous ones such as water consumption, fertilizer or maintenance.
All these features not only valid only indoors but also outdoors: some of our artificial plants, in fact, are certified anti-UV. and resist to atmospheric agents, without turning blue, for at least 3 years.
Whether it’s a home environment, an outdoor terrace, a hotel reception, a shopping center, a shop window, a spa relaxation area or a technical rooftop environment (which needs to be covered out of sight of neighbors), artificial vertical gardens are always the most suitable solution.